vrijdag 21 maart 2014

Fuck Tanja, your #creampie #bareback whore, during mega #bare #gangbang !

Soon in May it’s about 10 years ago that I decided in consultation with my girlfriend Rebecca, in addition to my regular job , to start like a real whore with paid sex with men , both private and gangbangs . This still suits me very well and enjoy it from the beginning.
To celebrate this horny anniversary , we are thinking to go celebrate this in a special way. The idea is to organize a naughty anniversary bareback gangbang. So condoms are unacceptable . I will suck without a condom, I love it when you cum hard and deep in the back of my throat. I will swallow all of your delicious cum like a real cumwhore . You must fuck me bare in my dripping cunt and my horny ass . Like it so much when you’ll fuck me at my cunt and ass, like it so much to be filled by your big and hard cocks. I love to do a hard bare sandwich while my cunt and ass are filled with two hard cocks. I like it also a double penetration at my cunt, to be fucked at my cunt apart by two cocks and feel cumming them hard and deep in my dripping wet cunt .
It seems to me extremely horny to break my record of 34 men who have filled my pussy or ass with cum during a gangbang. Because I 'm a 44 year old MILF, it seems to me super horny to be fucked by at least 44 different men which will cum their sperm deep inside my pussy and ass during this mega gangbang .
My friends Zoe, Priscilla , Jolande and Rebecca will also be present during this gangbang for you to warm up , or to go with you for a second round. They will also do everything bare ( sucking and fucking ) .
For the fans , I would like to finish with a horny bukkake where you can cum on my complete body, I 'll try to absorb as much as possible and will swallow it.
Opportunities during this mega gangbang :
Manual orgasm ( subtraction )
Blowjob without condom ( French)
Blowjob Deepthroat ( to back of throat , throat fucking )
Blowjob to the end
Cum swallow
Cum on tits / face / body
Intimate without ( optional ) to the end
Tongue kissing
Anal penetration with me ( Greek)
Multiple orgasms
Licking of my cunt
Between the breasts ( Russian)
Fingering
Double Penetration
Sandwich
Striptease
Dildo play
Bukkake / Sperm Shower
Cum licking

The tentative date is Friday, May 30th. The costs are € 115 per person for a minimum of 6 hours of bare gangbang pleasure. You’ll need a recent healthy-certificate of max 2 weeks old. When you don’t have this, you can do a test at the gangbang location, but it will cost € 65 and you’ve to wait for at least 1 hour. Wanna join ? Sign in via tanjavanlange69@yahoo.com

1 opmerking: