zondag 19 oktober 2014

Tanja, your private cumslut.....

 

I'm Tanja , a sexy blonde bisexual cumslut of 44 years with beautiful long legs , C cup , a nice slim figure and I 'm always very horny . Super slim with breast tenderness . During the day I have a challenging job , chic suit , suspenders beautiful and stylish high heels . I enjoy evenings of my hobby : sexdates with men . By day I am a successful professional in the marketing world . Intelligent and highly educated. My modern languages ​​( Dutch , English, French) speaking . 

At the evening, an exclusive call girl .I receive private on Monday and Tuesday in the area of Breda. I do occasionally on Friday a gangbang.

I love all kinds of sex with men, including anal and double penetration and I am fascinated by the look on a guys face when he cums in my mouth or on my breasts. I really love big black cocks! I like also making love to another woman, and I really enjoy the sensations of feeling another woman's body.

I'm a real cumwhore which loves to be filled with cum, you can fuck me at my throat, cunt and ass and at all you can explode your cum, I'm a real creampie bare slut.


I do a lot , and very orally built : blowjobs and the real absolute deepthroat slowly and deeply regardless of the length of the throat and also the hard throat fuck are my specialties. As your private slut , I want to take you. HARD COCK in my horny mouth OF COURSE WITHOUT CONDOM. I blow you intensely while I look at you with my cum begging questioning eyes . Deeply push you big cock in my throat . You explode at the back of my throat. I suck every drop from your throbbing dick. I play with your horny and swallow your delicious tasty cum. If you're like me then you still want to fuck my delicious, dripping cunt and ass ( NATURALLY WITHOUT CONDOM ) for a second time until you explode inside me and fill my holes with your tasty horny cum. 

Prices include: Blowjob without condom until the end (I swallow), fucking without a condom (if hygienic and healthy certificate), massage, body to body massage, kissing, licking, multiple climaxes, every position, etc, etc, ...
- 275 euros per hour
- 400 euros per hour for a threesome with my girlfriend Zoe.
- 375 euros per hour if you and a friend want to do a threesome with me
- Greek (anal) includes

- Creampie Bareback Gangbang: 135 euros per person (min. 8 persons, no max)
 
 

I'm 200% bisexual women or so couples can also contact me for an unforgettable horny date. I also enjoy enormous breasts and horny cunt.
You can contact me by tanjavanlange69@yahoo.com
"Cum and fuck me with your hard cock, wanna feel your cum deep inside me.... I'm your cumslut"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten